11 November 2013

FROM A STUDENT AT OUR LAST LOS ANGELES RETREAT:

Oh My Loving Edji, These burning arrows of Love from you and Deeya are killing me ever so slowly. They penetrate my body and as they rip through, the SEARING pain is overshadowed by the TREMENDOUS BLISS. I feel like a ghostly yo-yo, entering the world and then leaving it. Even the slightest daily events get my heart center rotating and tears start to flow. 

I am desperate without your presence even though I can feel you all the time, almost physically at times - it is just not enough. I am never going to leave you Father and Mother. Forgive all my begging as it it my HEART screaming for completion. Oh what a Glorious day when we become one. 

I can feel many angels and saints and lights surrounding my meditations, along with your so loving presence. 

p.s. please send Grace to my wife also! She is watching this happen and secretly wants to join in also.

No comments:

Post a Comment